This beautiful Classy & Stylish Hijab look can be made using silk or any hijab material as long as it’s a maxi scarf, Silk hijabs would look nice for an evening look as they sparkle against the lights, they would complete a maxi dress outfit, but for a day wearing look you can go with viscose or Pashmina hijabs for a comfy feeling.
To get this style done, follow the steps listed below:
*Start by folding your scarf into a triangle
1. Place it on your head
2. Pin under your chin moving a little bit to the right
3. Bring material from the back keeping your head covered from behinf
4. Make a twisted touch as seen on step n°4
5. Secure it with a pin
6. Wrap the rest of the fabric on your chest and pin it
7. Same thing for the other side.
Picture’s credit @reynasylvani