1. You’ve travelled to the same place every summer for as long as you can remember.
2. You have 4 cousins, an uncle, a brother-in-law and 7 friends named Mohammed.
3. Your parents know more than the doctor.
4. You have at least twenty cousins.
5. You talk for an hour at the front door when leaving someone’s house.
6. You say bye 17 times on the phone.
7. Your parents were ranked first in school (or so they say).
8. You’ve had a shoe thrown at you by your mother atleast one time in your life.
9. Your relatives alone could populate a small city.
10. You’re not even 20, and they have already started planning your wedding.
11. you don’t know whether to kiss someone 1,2 or 3 times.
12. You refer to your dad’s friends as Amoo (uncle).
13. Your aunt asks you when she can dance at your wedding.
14. Getting introduced to complete strangers who are apparently “relatives” at weddings.