This is an easy way of making a delicious strawberry parfait, simply using ingredients you already have in house, yogurt, honey, cookies and cornflakes for crunchiness and of course…fresh strawberries. The crunchy cornflakes complements so well the smooth creamy yogurt and fresh strawberries.
You can also add some chopped fresh mint or basil in combination with strawberries for extra flavor. It’s up to you.
Serve this parfait as a delicious breakfast or even as a refreshing summer dessert. Enjoy!
Makes 2 servings
1 cup strawberry slices
4 ladyfinger cookies
1 cup yogurt
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup honey cornflakes
fresh mint or basil, optional
1. Cut the strawberry in slices and combine yogurt with honey.
2. Place a layer of crushed ladyfingers in the bottom of your glasses. Add a layer of cornflakes.
3. Strawberry Parfait step3 Add a layer of strawberries.
4. Add a layer of yogurt mixture.
5. Repeat steps for the next layers. Garnish with cornflakes on top and a sliced strawberry.
6. Garnish with cornflakes on top and a sliced strawberry.