Wide legged pants are coming back on trend this season, especially patterned ones. I personally love wider pants which can be a very good choice of trousers for this season.
- It’s great for short legged women, as flared pants are very leg lengthening when they fit well at the top. Be sure to wear them with mid heels though.
- They may cover up your muffin top (if you have one) and hold your tummy in if you select a high waisted one.
- If you are heavy at the top, flared pants will give you a nice silhouette.
These are some tips on how to wear flared pants
- Buy them long. I don’t like the look of flared pants that are too short. It’s nice when your pants hide your high heels.
- Flared pants look particularly good if you define your waist with a belt.
- Try to balance the total look and wear something long on top. Flared pants can make for a very classical look so they will look great with a well fitted long cardigan.
- Short people can also wear flared pants. Just make sure they are more fitted at the top and the pants don’t flare too much.
- Although wide legged pants can be perfect for the pear body shape, make sure you don’t have any side pockets as that will add extra bulk.