Lots of people set the alarm with the best of intentions, knowing that’s the time they need to get up to meet the day’s demands.
But then the alarm clock seems to ring far before they’re ready to rise, so they’re hitting snooze and, eventually, running late.
Today we’re sharing with you some fun tips on how to set yourself to wake up early.
- Plan an exciting breakfast to look forward to it
- Sleep in total darkness, the sleep hormone is produced in the dark
- Dring water before going to bed, it is relaxing and rejuvenating
- Choose a blanket that keeps you warm
- Read a book (not online) you can’t browse away from it
- Schedule your most important plans for the morning so you are excited to get up and do them
- Turn off the phone, you know why
- Put the alarm across the room, can’t hit the snooze button
We hope these great tips by Anna Vital can help you getting up early in the best mood.