This is a basic everyday hijab style using a gorgeous grey scarf to wear with a full black outfit or an abaya for a casual day. Plain hijab are so easy to wear and match with colors. In fact plain hijabs go with pretty much anything. The just need to be well styled according to your face shape.
Once we get our scarves fixed we can pick easily any outfit there to get ourselves ready, as there are bad hair days, there is bad hijab days too, so take your time and follow the steps listed below to get this look well done.
1. Place the scarf on your head with a long and a short side
2. Pin under your chin
3. Take the outer end of your long side
4. Pin it on the top of your head creating a folowing side
5. Now take the inner end of the same long side
6. Wrap it all over your head loosely
7. Then pin it to fix it