It has been a long time since we last shared a makeup tutorial, to be honest they all look alike recently, it has always been about ayeliners, cat liner styles, smokey eyes.. etc. Today we stumbled upon an unusual eyeliner look, using a beautiful color other than the all time BLACK one, this purple one adds so much brightness to the face and it is something you can dare for a special occasion especially matching it with a greay or silver outfit.
Of course you can use any other color than purple for this look, just follow the steps listed below and feel free to try any color you have in mind.
- line the outer half of the lower lash line and quickly smudge it out with your finger.
- Following the angle of the lower lash line, extend a sharp wing.
- Drag the liner back in one stroke from the wing to the inner corner keeping the shape blank.
- Highlight the inner corner and quickly smudge it out with your pinky.
- Fill in the blank space with a black liner, tapering the wing to a fine point within the purple liner wing.
- Add mascara and/or falsies to complete the look.