I love classy hijab styles, they spruce up your look and make it feel like you are all dressed up while truth is that classy hijab wraps don’t require more than 5 minutes. Classy is the new trend and these wraps look stunning with everything, Abayas, Maxi dresses or even a casual/sporty look.
@omayazein has created her own version of classy hijab style which looks amazing with a pair of earrings, something I would personally wear with a night out outfit or to a wedding. The steps to this look are very easy and you can use all sort of hijab fabrics to this style, below are some steps to get it done, enjoy the video and tag someone who might like it!
1. fold your hijab about 1 inch
2. Place it on your head with a long and a short side
3. Bring everything back and pin with a safety pin
4. Bring back the fabric to the front
5. Wrap the long side all over your head and secure sides with pins