If you’re worried that your husband doesn’t utter those three little words very often, relax. He may be expressing it every day without even opening his mouth. Most men express their love differently, sometimes in a way we would never even notice it, but note that your husband loves you the proof he picked you, settled down with you and is growing old with you, love grows daily with situations and attitudes. Anyway here are some silent ways he says I love you.
1. He puts your comfort first: It may come in ways so subtle you hardly notice, but a guy who makes efforts both big and small to take care of you is head over heels.
2. He does his part at home: Life gets busy, but if he makes it a point to make sure neither of you are overwhelmed with work or chores, it’s his way of telling you how important you are to him. Of course I’ll be honest, not most men help with the housework but trust me, they exist I speak from experience and Alhamdolillah. We don’t invest in things like Bissell vacuum cleaners for nothing, so it’s good to see men pull their weight every now and again.
3. He respect your family: a man who respect and welcomes your family must be so in love with you to value them and invite them over.
4. You’re always a part of his big plan in life: The things that matter to you matters to him. If he is planning to go on vacation, he makes the plan with you. He speaks about his future and his dreams with you and you have a prominent place in them, then that is a way to say he loves you and wants you in his life.
5. He’s very protective of you: If he loves you, he’d definitely want to protect you and reassure you. Telling you what is best for you without being bossy but only protective.